FREE SEARCH TOOLS FOR SEOS AND ANYONE WILLING TO LEARN
Looking for the best SEO resources on the web is never easy. Some are free, and some are paid, but there are benefits to having these SEO and keyword research tools all in one place and easy to find. At ELM Consulting we appreciate all the SEO community brings. From MOZ to Search Engine Roundtable, we want to ensure everyone knows the brilliance of our industry leaders.
Below is an offering of tools that benefit the entire SEO industry, and easy to follow printables that are a useful guide to anyone starting out. Bringing these resources together on our website is a present to those of you just poking around, looking for a new insight.
10 SEO TOOLS TO DO IT YOURSELF:
- 1. What is a Title Tag (Yes this is a common question):
- 2. http://moz.com/learn/seo/title-tag
- 3. A Visual Guide to Keyword Targeting and on-page Optimization: http://moz.com/blog/visual-guide-to-keyword-targeting-onpage-optimization
- 4. What are On-page Factors to Content Optimization: http://moz.com/learn/seo/on-page-factors
- 5. WordCluster tools for Competitive Keyword Research – great presentation visuals: http://tagcrowd.com/
- 6. Web Developers Cheat Sheet – for the advanced SEO or tech person: http://dougnyren.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/seo-web-developer-cheat-sheet_2-2013-moz.pdf
- 7. Keyword data for the Amature PPC or SEO Analyst – www.SEMRush.com
- 8. Free Rank Checking Tool – check the ranking of your target keywords to see if they show up in Goolge: http://tools.seobook.com/firefox/rank-checker/
- 9. SEO Moz ToolBar for Checking Page Level SEO: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/seo-toolbar-by-seomoz/
- 10. Keyword Research Tool Allowing You to See Keyword Searches Across the Web: http://ubersuggest.org/
Please connect with us if you have questions about how to use these tools or ideas on how you might use them.
Find more about ELM Consulting around the web: